Pro-sorb Lambskin Half PadColour
- The Pro-Sorb System offers a unique combination - all the benefits of a luxury Merino lambskin half-pad with the flexibility to adjust saddle fit and balance. No need to put additional gel and foam saddle & riser pads on top as a second layer, which can often slip and be hard to place accurately. Pro-Sorb gives you multiple choices in one product.
- Closed-Cell foam pads slide easily under the lambskin. These insert pads cover the main weight bearing areas offering additional absorption and padding. The pads are made from a memory foam and soften when warm.
- The Clear-Spine on the underside prevents 'blocking off' the key gullet area, relieving pressure and allowing air to flow.
- Use as a raiser pad for the front or back of the saddle.
- Flexibility to adjust to changing shape of horses or different saddles - especially if a number of horses share the same saddle.
- The neat low profile nature of the Pro-Sorb avoids distorting the fit of the saddle if just additional padding is required
- Natural breathability and wicking effect of lambskin together with the light foam pads ensures minimal heat & sweat build-up
- I'm sorry, there is no size or fitting information for this product.
- We believe delivery should be simple, affordable and trackable - here is our list of delivery options:
UK orders: Next working day courier delivery, £4.95.
Ireland: 2-3 working days, courier delivery £13.
Europe orders: 2-7 working days, courier delivery £13.50-£22 (to find the price for your country please click here).
Worldwide orders: Price quoted upon enquiry.
For a full list of our terms and conditions (including our returns policy) please click here. Please supply an e-mail with your order to ensure that you can track your parcel as it travels!
Need an order for a weekend or before a particular time? Contact us, we would love to help - it most cases we can cater to this. Give us a call on 01444 881882 or email us at email@example.com.
Want to find out more or have a question about this product?
Please get in contact, we would be happy to help! You can contact us in a few different ways: