Stubben Easy Control Full Cheek Snaffle
- Benefits of the EZ-CONTROL crossbar snaffle:
• More effective aids due to leverage effect only in direction of pull – and with lateral flexibility of the external parts of the bit
• Aids are more effective and gentle on the mouth
• Easier and faster communication between horse and rider
• Optimal effect with minimal pressure on the reins, ideal for horses which are going against the rider’s hand
• The EZ-CONTROL crossbar snaffle has stood the test in show jumping, because here it can be difficult to bring the horse back to the hand.
• Using bits that are too severe often makes the horse to cautious, resulting in a lack of impulsion before the jump. This negative effect does not occur with the EZ-CONTROL crossbar snaffle.
• If required, the EZ-CONTROL crossbar snaffle has a strong leverage effect on the horse. As soon as the horse accepts the rein aids, the bit has a soft and comfortable action on tongue and bars.
• The EZ-CONTROL bit admits a more precise impact on the horse even with reduced pressure on the Reins
- I'm sorry, there is no size or fitting information for this product.
- We believe delivery should be simple, affordable and trackable - here is our list of delivery options:
UK orders: Next working day courier delivery, £4.95.
Ireland: 2-3 working days, courier delivery £13.
Europe orders: 2-7 working days, courier delivery £13.50-£22 (to find the price for your country please click here).
Worldwide orders: Price quoted upon enquiry.
For a full list of our terms and conditions (including our returns policy) please click here. Please supply an e-mail with your order to ensure that you can track your parcel as it travels!
Need an order for a weekend or before a particular time? Contact us, we would love to help - it most cases we can cater to this. Give us a call on 01444 881882 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to find out more or have a question about this product?
Please get in contact, we would be happy to help! You can contact us in a few different ways: